Thursday 4 March 2010

More than a thousand words

The cow dung drying business by the Ganga, Varanasi.

Ganga, Varanasi, looking north.

Not seeing scandinavians for 3 weeks, suddenly there were 5 at the Varanasi train station.

Nice view near the Achanakmar tiger reserve. (We saw no tigers.)

Sunset from the same roadtrip.

Interesting fusion. Buddha, Jesus and Gandhi.

One of my friends chilling with the coolest drink ever.

Tibetan monastery, Bodhgaya.

Vietnamese monastery, Bodhgaya.

Some Japanese monks, temple caretakers and me chilling during the Holi festival.

Some culprits.

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend.
    i and my wife saw your photos.
    I am glad to see your smile! :)
    my job is lacal only in Osaka, so I envy you so much!
    enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture: Is that kid holding a gun???

    ReplyDelete