Monday 20 October 2008

HELP!

I'm trapped in a wine cellar in the french swiss countryside! There is no way out! Send more hors d'euvres!

(For illustrative purposes only.)

It is with both heavy and happy heart that I leave my new friends in Champvent, near Yverdon. Heavy, because it will be some time until I see them again, and happy, because I was so extremely lucky to get to meet them.

We had an excellent time picking grapes near this castle:

Chateau Champvent

Some of the gang, having a afternoon bread-and-chocolate break

If I ever get tired of travelling, I can at any time come back as an au pair, or was it garçon pair. Seriously considered it...

1 comment:

  1. Hello , We are happy too see you in the newspaper "24 H00" Thank you for your help and for your friendliness. Good journey and see you as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete