Thursday 7 August 2008

The packing... The packing...

I started off on wednesday 30th with easy stuff to pack. A visit to Namsos in the weekend filled up my much needed quota of family prime time, before I continued packing on Monday. Didn't finish until 1 am wednesday. Slept 3 hours, took the plane in the morning, and Here I Am, in Germany! Yehaa! After some orientation in newly bought maps and guidebooks (not plural, though), I started off. At the highway. Heading for Munich. I just stared at the road, trying to find an opening, as a cab stops behind me, and the driver tells me to get in. He gives me a free ride half the way! Here I've brougth a bike 1/8 of the distance across the world, and I get a free ride! He probably pitied me. Or my parents: Guess it would be boring to hear that I'd been killed in traffic the first day, the first hour even. Well, I got off at some nice side way to the interstate, and happily trodded away (If that is a word). Passed through Englisher Park:

My other pictures show nekkid people taking a bath. Just so you know. =)

Well, after getting a rather nice dorm room and eating some undescribable though yummy Turkish dish, here I am at some internet cafe. Don't expect this kind of updating regime in the future... =)

Write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment