Monday 15 September 2008

Amden. (Insert sentimental song here)

There is a danger of superlative overuse on this blog, so I'll try to contain myself.

The center (or me) had some trouble in the start with there suddenly being someone present who couldn't follow the ordinary guest routine. As soon as we got to know each other, however, things worked out for the best.

In between the daily activities there, which among other things is simply looking out the window at the stunning scenery, I got some work done, and managed to squeeze in fixing my bike as well. (The thing seems to always have some small kink to work out.) I got known as the wire massager, and I learned how (not?) to make a plaster roof. What may the future bring?

1 comment:

  1. title: let's get lost
    album: from a basement on the hill
    artist: elliott smith

    it's from that small beard-face swiss alpine buddhist you met in amden. follow your trail, man and hope to get somewhere nice i say. then i tried to use some html tags but i am not familiar with programming. all additional comment after the sentimental song data should have been bould in my personal opinion.

    so good night e.

    benjamin

    ReplyDelete